- Fights Free Radicals – Niacinamide has been found to protect from free radicals and prevent oxidative stress
- Fades pigmentation – Niacinamide has proved to be an excellent treatment for pigmentation, age spots and melasma.
- Reduces Wrinkles – Niacinamide significantly improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats Acne – With its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide is a great treatment to try if you have acne.
- Regulates Oil Production – Maybe you don’t have acne, but struggle with oily skin. Well, niacinamide can help with that, too
- Shrinks Pores and Smooths Texture – This happens because of niacinamide’s ability to reduce sebum production. Pores always look larger when they are trapped with sebum and dead skin. So with less oil, they’re not going to be as stretched out. And with smaller pores, the skin texture looks softer and smoother.
- Reduces Redness – If you’re prone to redness, niacinamide is one of the best ingredients you can apply
- Strengthens the Skin Barrier – If your skin seems very intolerant—even stinging when you apply your skincare—then it’s possible your skin barrier has become compromised. I often hear from people who are experiencing this after using topicals that were too harsh, such as prescription retinoids
- Reduces Sallowness – Ever noticed how some people’s skin seems to take on a sallow, yellow cast as they get older? It happens due to oxidative stress, which increases as we age—and which niacinamide, as an antioxidant, can inhibit.
Lot’s of our amazing products contain niacinamide – masks, serums, night cream & day cream! Get that Niacinamide on your face ladies it will HELP.
If you would like a FREE skincare consultation please message me 🙂