If we all decide to be kind & repel negativity. Here’s some ideas on how we can do this…
- Start your day in a positive way – listen to something that uplifts you first thing – write down 3 things you’re grateful for, 3 things you love about yourself & your vision for your life.
- If someone says something negative to you – bless them (it’s a reflection of how they feel about themselves) block them (or distance yourself) & release the negative energy (delete the comment if online) #BlessBlockRelease DO NOT REACT TO THEM THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT!
- Check your filter – before you say/type anything ask yourself is this kind, is this going to make them feel good? If not don’t f**king say it!
- Share only positive vibes – fill your news feed with things you love, things you’re grateful for, shout people out, uplift people. Social media can be so draining but not if it’s full of positive vibes.
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD 🌍 TOGETHER we can make the world a happier place.
If you’re struggling with negative thoughts…
- stop watching the news
- stop watching depressing programmes on TV.
- Replace with things that lift you up & make you feel happy.
- Dance more – laugh more.
- Read a book called “stop thinking start living”
- & do all the things I mention above – you’ll start seeing the world with more positive eyes.