We can all struggle with confidence from time to time & unfortunately it’s not something we are taught in everyday life. Yet we are expected to have our shit together and be confident human beings. The result of our lack in confidence – feelings of self-doubt and anxiety. But the great thing is we can all work on our self-esteem to squash self-doubt with these awesome confidence building books…
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – This book will help you with the “first impressions” skill which as we all know counts for a lot. This insight makes you feel and act more confident in all areas of your life. This book is for ladies lacking confidence when meeting new people or in social situations.
- You Are a Badass – Need someone to reinforce that there is only one you and how to make the most of it? Read this. Self sabotaging beliefs and opinions are the killers of confidence. They stand in the way of you getting what you want and deserve. This book is definitely ladies battling with low self-esteem and negative self-beliefs
- Feel the Fear and do it anyway by Susan Jeffers – this was a life changer for me because I feared the opinions of others. You’ll love this book for diving deep into the fear mindset and how it cripples our attitudes and actions. Susan talks about her first hand experience and how she and others have overcome fear to be more confident and authentic version of themselves. This book is for those who feel that fear is ruling your life and you need guidance on being more confident in your decisions.
- Girl Code – Cara is the type of woman you want to have as a friend. Cara addresses the need for women to stick together, to be happy for one another and learn from each other. It’s an easy read and feels like your talking to a great friend. This book is for you if you need a vote of confidence that you can achieve anything you want, no matter what anyone else thinks.
- The Universe Has Your Back – I was feeling a little low and downloaded Gabby’s book on Audible. I had heard great things but my god, this book was just what I needed to pick me back up. By releasing blocks, Gabby helps you to move from fear to faith in all aspects of your life. This book is for anyone needing life changing “A-ha” moments.
- The Chimp Paradox – Have you ever thought about why you think and act the way you do? The Chimp Paradox will explain exactly why self-sabotage, think negatively about ourselves and let fear win. Learning about how your brain works helps wonders in building your self-confidence up. You can almost stop it in its tracks. This book is for you if like to learn the scientific reasons of why you think the way you do and how to stop it.
- The Magic Of Thinking Big – I am all for thinking big in life and the key messages in this book will help you do the same. As humans we tend to talk ourselves, beliefs and desires down, Schwartz’ step by step guide will change that. This book is for those who want the confidence to dream BIG and reap the rewards
Which of these have you read? Which is next?