I don’t even know how it’s got to October so quickly but as it turns colder our skin starts to suffer, the heating comes on and our skin drys right out! Never fear this months kudos includes the perfect solution…our incredible BB cream! It’s like no other BB you have tried before trust me you’ll be addicted!
I’m determined to start experimenting with different colours on my eyes and lips – which is super handy as the splash liquid lipsticks & dip & draw eyeliners are also part of this months kudos…woohoo! You’ll save a huge 30% and get an amazing limited edition makeup bag too!
So in my bag this month…
- BB FLAWLESS Complexion Enhancer (Tripple Sizzle Kudos)
- DIP & DRAW™ eyeliner (Tripple Sizzle Kudos)
- MOODSTRUCK SPLASH® liquid lipstick (Tripple Sizzle Kudos)
- Touch Loose Powder Foundation to wear over the BB Cream, on the days you want a bit more coverage (poplin)
- Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer to cover up the lack of sleep!
- Metallic blusher (includes highlighter so my cheeks are popping!)
- Touch Behold Translucent Setting Powder – Use as the finishing touch to help keep makeup in place, or wear directly on skin for a softening, matte look.
- MOODSTRUCK EPIC™ Mascara – got EVEN better last month as now comes in waterproof & brown! Waterproof is my fav!
- Moodstruck Brow Obsession Palette – this was part of last months kudos – I have to be honest I didn’t get it at first but now I cannot live without it! My face seems bare without a bit of brow definition!
- MOODSTRUCK® Pressed Shadow’s – I have a 24 palette so I have just been adding to it one by one, I’m really pleased with my collection, I just need to use them all now!
- Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm – these beauties a prevent and rescue chapped dry lips, most other lip balms actually dry your lips out more!
- Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator – this is incredible for buffing off the dead skin and preventing chapped lips essential in this change of weather!
Any questions or you need help colour matching just pop me an email or message on Facebook!
P.s. Ok so I’ve missed a couple of months of what’s in my bag, it’s been a CRAZY busy time but that’s no excuse! Super sorry